Comm100 Live Chat
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Initial release||August 5, 2009|
|Type||Live support software, e-commerce, web analytics|
Comm100 Live Chat is a live support software product offered via the SaaS (Software as a Service) model. It enables businesses or organizations to communicate with their website visitors in real time so as to improve conversions, sales and customer satisfaction.
The first version of Comm100 Live Chat was released on August 5, 2009. In October 2011, Comm100 Live Chat was featured in Apps of the Month on TechRepublic by Scott Lowe. The company hit the 200,000 registered business users mark in October, 2012. In January 2013, Comm100 Live Chat released version 7.0 which features Salesforce integration and a re-designed operator console. In the same month, Comm100 Live Chat was ranked top 3 in the "2013 Best Enterprise Chat Software" category on TopTenReviews. Zero downtime during the upgrade of Comm100 Live Chat was made possible in March, 2013. Comm100 Live Chat was a silver winner of Best in Biz Awards International that year.
Comm100 Live Chat consists of 3 parts: web chat window, operator console and control panel. All of them have a totally web-based version that works with all major web browsers(Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) on all major operating systems(Windows, Mac, Linux) while the operator console also has a cross-platform compatible desktop app and apps for mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry).
Key features of Comm100 Live Chat include:
- Online chat: The website visitor and the operator can have an online chat in real time.
- Website Traffic Monitoring: The operator can see detailed information about the website visitors,including GEO info, navigation history, referrer, etc.
- Auto Chat Invitation Rules: Automated chat invitations can be sent to visitors in a personal way based on pre-defined rules.
- Reports & Analytics: A series of performance reports are available for users to identify areas for improvement. 
Comm100 Live Chat offers plugins or integrations with the following:
- Customer relationship management software: Salesforce.com
- Content management systems: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- E-commerce platforms: Shopify, Magento
- Help desk solutions: Zendesk
- Web analytics tools: Google Analytics
- "Comm100 Live Chat CrunchBase Profile". CrunchBase. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Patel, Sujan (10 April 2016). "6 Tools to Boost E-Commerce Conversions". Huffpost. Huffpost. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Best Practices to Improve Customer Service". Independent Retailer. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Hess, Michael (20 September 2011). "3 Free Ways to Amp Up Your Customer Service Today". CBS MoneyWatch. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Lowe, Scott (4 November 2011). "Apps of the month (October 2011): Chat, shop, and remotely administer". TechRepublic. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Eden, Whitney (10 January 2013). "New Product News – January 10, 2013". Information Management. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Top 3 in "2013 Best Enterprise Chat Software"". TopTenReviews. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Mielach, David (22 March 2013). "Software Updates Can't Slow Comm100 Live Chat". BusinessNewsDaily. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Weekly News Roundup". 1to1 Media. 22 March 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Comm100 Named Silver Winner in Best in Biz Awards 2013 International". Best in Biz Awards International. Retrieved 4 September 2013.
- Knight, Kristina (31 May 2013). "Platform announcements underscore online influence". BizReport. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Cramer, Theresa (30 May 2013). "Comm100 Upgrades Live Chat". EContent. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "2013 Best Live Chat Support Software Reviews". TopTenReviews. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Comm100 Enables Zero Downtime Upgrade for Its Chat Solution". CRM Magazine. 22 March 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Knight, Kristina (26 April 2013). "Chat interface upgraded for more seamless integration". BizReport. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Comm100 Live Chat Upgraded with Better Site Integration". Internet Retailer. 30 April 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Vaibhav, Srivastava. "5 Live Chat Features That Boost Your E-Commerce Store". TechnoGiants. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "Comm100 Releases Live Chat 7.0". CRM Magazine. 9 January 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Galea, Jean. "Best Live Chat Plugins for WordPress". WP Mayor. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Comm100 Makes Live Chat Installation Easier than Ever on Magento & Drupal". Information Week. 31 July 2014.