ConceptDraw PROJECT for Mac OS X.
|Developer(s)||Computer Systems Odessa|
7 / November 2014
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X|
|Type||Project management software|
|Website||ConceptDraw PROJECT Homepage|
ConceptDraw PROJECT is a project management software package developed by Computer Systems Odessa for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X platforms. It presents projects as Gantt charts with linked tasks, milestones and deadlines. Since 2008 it has been a part of the ConceptDraw Office software package, and can thus represent Gantt charts as mind maps and vice versa. It can also produce visual reports, work breakdown structures and other project diagrams via ConceptDraw PRO. ConceptDraw Project was founded in 1993 and its headquarter is located in Odessa, Ukraine 
Supported file formats
- CDPZ - ConceptDraw PROJECT document
- CDPX - ConceptDraw PROJECT XML
- CDPTZ - ConceptDraw PROJECT template
- CDMZ - ConceptDraw MINDMAP document
- MMAP - MindJet MindManager document
- XML – Microsoft Project XML document
- James E. Gaskin (2013-09-17) Product Review: ConceptDraw Project 6 - An Uphill Battle in Project Management. ChannelproNetwork
- Elizabeth Harrin (2009-03-02). Review: ConceptDraw Project
- Samara Lynn Review: ConceptDraw Office 2.0 PCMag.com
- Rod Lawton (August 2008). "ConceptDraw Office. Multimedia Review". MacUser.
- Britney H-R (2009-02-23). "ConceptDraw Office Updated - New Features". Architosh.
- Matthew David (2008-07-21). Extending Project Efficiency with ConceptDraw Office. IT Business Net.
- Computer Systems Odessa Press Release (May 31, 2011) ConceptDraw PROJECT v6 by CS Odessa, Gains Ability to Work with Mindjet MindManager Map Files from Mac or PC
- Computer Systems Odessa Press Release (Jun 22, 2011) ConceptDraw PROJECT v6 by CS Odessa, Gains Ability to Import Microsoft Project Native .mpp File Format