ConceptDraw PRO for macOS.
|Developer(s)||Computer Systems Odessa|
11 / January 2017
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, Classic Mac OS, macOS|
|Website||ConceptDraw PRO Homepage|
ConceptDraw PRO is proprietary diagramming software used to create business graphics, including: diagrams, flowcharts, Infographics, data visualization for business process models, data presentation and project management documentation. It can also be used for creating professional and technical diagrams, such as: UML diagrams, DFD, ERD, computer networks topology, engineering schemes and other technical graphic formats. The program was developed by CS Odessa in 1999 for Microsoft Windows and classic Mac OS platforms. Since 2008, it has formed a part of ConceptDraw Office. A set of solution add-ons that include collections of task-oriented templates and vector stencils libraries, have been released for ConceptDraw PRO, relating to certain industry specific graphical tasks. The software also contains a set of tools for vector graphics drawing, along with a built-in presentation mode.
- CDDZ - ConceptDraw PRO v10 document
- CDD - ConceptDraw PRO vv9 and earlier document
- CDT - ConceptDraw PRO template
- CDX - ConceptDraw PRO XML
ConceptDraw PRO supports its own XML format, and an embedded Basic Script language for creating complex graphic objects, that change in visual appearance depending on external data received from personal files or from the Internet (Live Objects).
Since its 10th version ConceptDraw PRO has supported the round trip import and export of the Microsoft Visio 2013/2016 file format (.vsdx) along with the XML file format used by Visio for previous versions (.vdx). It can export and import MS PowerPoint files and a variety of other graphic file formats. It can also be export files to Adobe PDF and SWF. ConceptDraw PRO can import data from other ConceptDraw Office applications, such as ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PROJECT.
- ConceptDraw Flowcharting Suite....Ken Yeung, TNW, 19 April 2013
- The Integrated Solution for Effective Project Management Visualization and Communication Rebecca Gatanis, BusinessWire, June 17, 2008
- Make the Connection with ConceptDraw. Matt Neuburg, TidBITS, 30 October 2000
- Extending Project Efficiency with ConceptDraw Office. Matthew David, IT Business Net, July 21, 2008
- More than Diagrams Franklin N. Tessler, Macworld March 3, 2006
- ConceptDraw Pro 9 - Artistic Abilities Not Required James E. Gaskin. ChannelproNetwork, September 17, 2013
- Review: ConceptDraw PRO Elizabeth Harrin, March 03,2009
- ConceptDraw VI adds SVG export, Visio support Peter Cohen, PCWorld, Jun 20, 2006
- ConceptDraw Office 2 Review.Linn Samara.PC Mag.com,February 02, 2011)