Connect Support Services
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2009)|
|Mark MacGregor, Non-Exec Director
Adam Afriyie Chairman
|Products||Cloud computing, Online Backup, Email Filter, Business Continuity, IT support|
Connect Support Services Ltd. is a British computer services company based in London, England. Connect was founded by Adam Afriyie, who is since the start of 2005[update] Conservative MP for Windsor. The company provides various IT and cloud services to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) both directly and via a network of reseller partners. The company stated in 2007 it aimed to increase the proportion of women working in the IT industry working with organisations such as UKRC and Women in Technology International.
In 2011, Connect purchased the assets of Hosted Revolution Ltd and in 2012 acquired Thinhost Ltd, both cloud service providers.
Connect carries out an annual survey of IT Directors within UK SME companies. This survey includes topics such as:
- Predictions for the future
- Role models in IT
- Job aspirations (many actually want to leave IT)
- Budgets and planned projects for the coming year
Connect Support Services purchased the service provider Hosted Revolution, in 2011.
- "Enterprise: Solution to IT headache". Europe Intelligence Wire (From The Birmingham Post). 16 October 2002. Retrieved 2009-04-20.
- "Register of members interests".
- Thomson, Rebecca (1 October 2007). "More women needed in IT, says Connect". computerweekly.com. Retrieved 2009-04-20.
- "The credit crunch, IT and the small business". London: guardian.co.uk. 16 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-20.