Corrigiola litoralis is a species of flowering plant known by the common name strapwort. It can be found as a native species in Europe and Africa, and has been introduced to Australia and North America. In Europe it is a plant of shingly pool margins where water levels fluctuate. In Africa it is found in a variety of habitats.
- "Catalogue of Life: Corrigiola litoralis". World Plants. ETI Naturalis. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- Bennallick, Ian J; French, Colin N; Parslow, Rosemary E (2009). Vascular Plants. In CISFBR Red Data Book for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (2nd ed.). Praze-an-Beeble: Croceago Press. pp. 105–157. ISBN 978 1901685 01 5.
- "Strapwort (Corrigiola litoralis)". Wildscreen Arkhive. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- Media related to Corrigiola litoralis at Wikimedia Commons
- Data related to Corrigiola litoralis at Wikispecies
|This Caryophyllales article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|