This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Depri Cyrille Leandre Domoraud|
|Date of birth||22 July 1971|
|Place of birth||Lakota, Ivory Coast|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|1994–1996||Red Star Saint-Ouen||69||(0)|
|2000–2001||→ Bastia (loan)||21||(1)|
|2001–2002||→ Monaco (loan)||22||(0)|
|2002–2004||→ Espanyol (loan)||69||(4)|
|2007||Stella Club d'Adjamé||?||(?)|
|2001–||Cyril Domoraud Centre|
|2010–||Ivory Coast (Assistant coach)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Depri Cyrille Leandre Domoraud (born 22 July 1971) is an Ivorian former international footballer, who played as a defender. He also holds French nationality and spent most of his career in Western Europe. He played in 3 of the 5 top leagues in the UEFA: Serie A, La Liga and Ligue 1.
Domoraud started his career at France for clubs in the suburbs of Paris: Créteil and Red Star Saint-Ouen. In 1996, he joined Girondins de Bordeaux of Ligue 1, where he played 31 league appearances. In the next season he signed for Olympique de Marseille where he played at 1999 UEFA Cup Final.
He was signed by Italian team Internazionale in 1999. He played just 6 league matches, with 5 of them being in the first two and a half months of the season. He also played in the league playoffs for the UEFA Cup, in the 2nd leg of the 1999–2000 Coppa Italia final and in the 2000 Supercoppa Italiana. On 18 September 2000, he was loaned out to Ligue 1's SC Bastia.
In August 2004, Domoraud signed a two-year contract with Turkish Süper Lig side Konyaspor. He played just 4 league matches before terminating his contract in January 2005. He returned to his first professional club Créteil and played 58 league matches in two and a half Ligue 2 seasons. He then returned to Ivory Coast for Stella Club d'Adjamé and Africa Sports.
In 2001, Domoraud founded his own football school in Bouaké, the Cyril Domoraud Centre. On 28 May 2010 was named as assistant coach of Sven-Göran Eriksson by the Ivory Coast national football team for the 2010 World Cup.
- "DOMORAUD VICINO AL PRESTITO AL BASTIA" (in Italian). inter.it. 18 September 2000. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- FC Internazionale Milano SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2001, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (in Italian)
- "Domoraud gets Espanyol loan". BBC Sport. 10 August 2002. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- Duerener WM-Tage 2006 - Cyril Domoraud Archived 15 August 2007 at Archive.today
- Ils voient déjà grand Archived 12 January 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- "Closeup — Cyrille Domoraud".
- "Forgotten Elephant marches back". BBC Sport. 16 May 2001.