D. Y. Patil college of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur
|Motto||Jnanadheenam Jagat Sarvam (The Whole world depends on Knowledge.)|
|Type||Education and Research Institution|
|Chairman||Sanjay D. Patil|
|Principal||V. R. Ghorpade|
|Founder||Dnyandeo Yashawantrao Patil|
|Location||Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
|Nickname||DYPCET, DYP, DY|
|Affiliations||Shivaji University, AICTE, UGC|
At present, the college awards the degree of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in eight specializations.
- Architecture Department
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Civil Engineering
|Engineering – India|
The undergraduate students at D.Y. Patil College of Engineering & Technology are chosen either by the Common Entrance Test (CET), management quota or by the Joint Entrance Examination (Main). Students for Architecture are admitted on the basis of entrance exams conducted by Council Of Architecture undertaken at the college campus itself. There are currently approximately 2000 students at the University.
The departments at the college organize curricular, extra-curricular and technical activities every year which attract participation from colleges in Maharashtra.
- "D. Y. Patil college of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur". Coleg. Archived from the original on 24 April 2012. Retrieved 15 December 2011.
- "Affiliated Colleges List 2010-11" (PDF). Shivaji University. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 December 2011. Retrieved 17 December 2011.
- "India's Best Colleges 2017: Engineering". India Today. 2017. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Top 100 Engineering Colleges In 2017". Outlook India. 5 June 2017. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "D Y Patil College of Engineering and Technology". batchmates. Archived from the original on 17 November 2011. Retrieved 15 December 2011.