|Length||1.9 km (1.2 mi)|
|From||Rogač ferry port|
|To||D111 in Grohote|
|State roads in Croatia|
D112 is a state road on the island of Šolta in Croatia connecting ferry port of Rogač, from where Jadrolinija ferries fly to the mainland, docking in Split and the D410 state road to the D111 state road, the main road on the island. The road is 1.9 km (1.2 mi) long.
Traffic volume is not counted directly at the D112 road, however Hrvatske ceste (HC), operator of the road reports number of vehicles using Split – Rogač ferry line, connecting the D112 road to the D410 state road. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road connects a number of island resorts to the mainland.
|D112 traffic volume|
|D112||636 Split – Rogač||148||306||Vehicles using Split-Rogač ferry line.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D112 junctions/populated areas|
|Rogač ferry port – access to the mainland port of Split (by Jadrolinija) and the D410 state road to Split and A1 motorway Dugopolje interchange.|
The northern terminus of the road.
D111 to Maslinica (to the west) and Stomorska (to the east).
The southern terminus of the road.
- "Jadrolinija ferry service". May 11, 2010.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 – digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.