D47 road (Croatia)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||94.5 km (58.7 mi)|
|From||D5 in Lipik|
|D30 in Hrvatska Kostajnica|
|To||D6 in Dvor|
|Major cities||Lipik, Novska, Hrvatska Kostajnica|
|State roads in Croatia|
D47 is a state road in central Croatia connecting Lipik, Novska and Una River valley area to Croatian motorway network at the A3 motorway Novska interchange and to the D6 state road in Dvor.[maps 1] The road is 94.5 km (58.7 mi) long.
|D47 traffic volume|
|D47||3402 Dobrovac||801||812||Adjacent to the Ž4236 junction.|
|D47||3306 Bročice||1,896||2,548||Adjacent to the Ž3250 junction.|
|D47||3308 Slabinja||930||1,151||Adjacent to the Ž3264 junction.|
|D47||3207 Hrvatska Kostajnica - west||946||1,076||Adjacent to the D30 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D47 junctions/populated areas|
D5 to Pakrac and Daruvar (to the north) and to Okučani (to the south).
The northern terminus of the road.
Ž4236 to Kukunjevac, Gaj and Poljana.
|Ž4112 to Jagma and Subocka.|
|Ž3217 to Kozarice.|
D312 to Novska city centre.
Ž3124 to Kutina, Voloder and Bunjani.
|A3 motorway in Novska interchange to Zagreb (to the west) and to Slavonski Brod (to the east).|
|Ž3250 to Bročice and Novska (D312).|
|Ž3253 to Košutarica and Mlaka.|
Ž3209 to Puska and Gušće.
Ž3294 to Sunja (D224) (to the north) and Hrvatska Dubica border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina (to the south).
|Ž3264 to Utolica and Šaš.|
D30 to Petrinja (to the north) and to Hrvatska Kostajnica border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina (to the south).
Ž3263 to Gornja Oraovica and Zrin.
D6 to Glina and Karlovac (to the west) and to Dvor border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina (to the south).
The southern terminus of the road.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (September 16, 2014). "Odluka o razvrstavanju javnih cesta" [Decision on categorization of public roads]. Narodne novine (in Croatian) (094/2014). Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-09-16.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.