D203 road (Croatia)
|Length:||11.2 km (7.0 mi)|
|From:||Brod na Kupi border crossing to Slovenia|
|To:||D3 in Delnice|
|State roads in Croatia|
D203 is a state road in Gorski Kotar region of Croatia connecting Brod na Kupi and nearby border crossing to Slovenia to D3 state road in Delnice, and the road also serves as a connecting road to the A6 motorway as it terminates near Delnice interchange. The road is 11.2 km (7.0 mi) long.
Traffic is regularly counted and reported by Hrvatske ceste, operator of the road. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road serves as an approach to the Croatian A6 motorway carrying considerable tourist traffic.
|D203 traffic volume|
|D203||2902 Brod na Kupi||1,120||2,292||Between the Ž5033 and L58022 junctions.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D203 junctions/populated areas|
|Brod na Kupi border crossing to Slovenia.
Slovenian route 106 to Kočevje, Slovenia.
The northern terminus of the road.
|Brod na Kupi
Ž5033 to Gašparci border crossing to Slovenia (to the west) and to Brod Moravice (to the east).
|L58022 to Radočaj Brodski|
D3 to A6 motorway Delnice interchange and Rijeka (to the west) and to Karlovac (to the east).
The southern terminus of the road.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.