Daigaku Honyaku Center
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Daigaku Honyaku Center (大学翻訳センター Daigaku Honyaku Senta?) (corporate name:DHC Corporation (株式会社DHC Kabushiki gaisha DHC?)) is a Japanese manufacturer dealing in cosmetics and health food supplements headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1972. Their flagship brand name is "Olive Virgin Oil".
Originally started in Japan as a translation center, DHC Corporation ventured into other enterprises and is now a leading manufacturer of cosmetics, vitamins, healthy foods, and lingerie. In addition to these ventures, DHC Corporation has an educational and publishing department, hotel and spa, and two aesthetic salons. It is also a minor shareholder in the music chart operator Oricon Inc. and a parent company to JFL affiliate station Cross FM. It started a helicopter business in 2008.
Models appearing in DHC TV commercials
- Akihiro Miwa
- Erika Yamakawa
- Im Jin-ah
- Kano sisters
- Maho Honda
- Naomi Hosokawa
- Nanako Fujisaki
- Suzuko Irie
- Yoshihiro Akiyama
- Yoon Eun Hye
Sponsored sporting events
- LBO Ladies Bowling Tour.
- Sagan Tosu football club (on shirts).
- IFBA (International Federation of Broomball Associations) World Broomball Championships, Tomokomai, Japan (November 2014) Platinum tournament sponsor and sponsor of the Japanese broomball Team (Team Red, Team White in the Men's division), Japanese ladies broomball team, Japanese mixed broomball team and the Japanese masters' broomball team.
- Daigaku Honyaku Center Homepage
- Daigaku Honyaku Center America Homepage
- Daigaku Honyaku Center France Homepage
- Daigaku Honyaku Center Korea Homepage
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|