|Full name||Damián Ísmodes Saravia|
|Date of birth||10 March 1989|
|Place of birth||Lima, Peru|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2009||→ Eibar (loan)||3||(0)|
|2009–2010||→ Sporting Cristal (loan)||34||(4)|
|2011||→ Universitario (loan)||15||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 February 2018|
Ísmodes was born in Lima. After just two years of professional football, playing with hometown's Sporting Cristal, he signed in the 2008 January transfer window with La Liga club Racing de Santander, appearing in one match, the 1–1 away draw against CA Osasuna on 18 May 2008 (one minute played); after receiving very little playing time, however, he was loaned by the Cantabrians one year later, joining second division side SD Eibar until the end of the campaign.
In August 2009, after a very uneventful start to his Spanish career – only four league appearances in two seasons combined, and relegation with Eibar– Ísmodes was loaned to former team Sporting Cristal until the end of 2010, returning home. He stayed in the country afterwards, this time loaned to Universitario de Deportes for one year.
Released on 30 June 2011, Ísmodes returned to his country and went on to represent several clubs in the Primera División.
- El Racing ficha al peruano Ismodes (Racing sign Peruvian Ismodes); Marca, 30 January 2008 (in Spanish)
- Racing Santander 1–0 Osasuna; ESPN Soccernet, 18 May 2008
- El Racing cede a Ísmodes al Eibar (Racing loan Ísmodes to Eibar); Marca, 1 February 2009 (in Spanish)
- Una regeneración completa, o casi, para una nueva etapa (Complete regeneration, or nearly, for a new spell); Gara, 3 June 2009 (in Spanish)
- Damián Ísmodes regresa a su casa (Damián Ísmodes returns to his home) Archived 20 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine.; El Diario Montañés, 11 August 2009 (in Spanish)
- El Racing cede al centrocampista Ismodes al Universitario de Perú (Racing loan midfielder Ismodes to Universitario from Peru); El Economista, 24 December 2010 (in Spanish)
- Pizarro, al rescate de Perú con el beneplácito arbitral (Pizarro, saviour of Peru as referee looked on); El Mundo, 4 July 2007 (in Spanish)