Braga in 2015
Daniela Agreste Braga
23 January 1992
|Residence||New York City, U.S.|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
Daniela Agreste Braga (born January 23, 1992), also known as Dany Braga, is a Brazilian model.
Daniela has been featured on the cover of Harper's Bazaar, V, Elle, French Revue des Modes, and in editorials for Vogue (UK), CR Fashion Book, Harper's Bazaar, Interview, Marie Claire, Numéro, Purple, U and Vision China.
She has walked in fashion shows for Balmain, Givenchy, Blumarine, Ermanno Scervino, Etam, Alexandre Vauthier, Anthony Vaccarello, Leonard, Loewe, Maiyet, Max Mara, Moncler, Paco Rabanne, Shiatzy Chen, Valentin Yudashkin, Victoria's Secret and Vionnet among others.
- Marilena Borgna (April 5, 2012). "Daniela Braga". vogue.it. Vogue Italia. Retrieved March 23, 2015.
- Cara Hessels (December 9, 2014). "New Victoria's Secret Angel Daniela Braga Learns to Walk". maxim.com. Maxim. Retrieved March 23, 2015.
- Rebecca Shore (May 6, 2014). "SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Daniela Braga". si.com. Sports Illustrated. Retrieved March 23, 2015.
- "Daniela Braga - Model".
- Higor Bastos (December 3, 2014). "Daniela Braga fala tudo sobre sua estreia na Victoria's Secret". ffw.com.br (in Portuguese). Fashion Forward. Retrieved March 23, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daniela Braga.|
- Daniela Braga at Fashion Model Directory
- Daniela Braga on Models.com
- Daniela Braga on IMDb
- Official website
|This biographical article about a Brazilian model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|