Darylle Francis Johnny Salvador
April 14, 1992
|Height||5 ft. 7 in (1.70 m)|
Darylle Francis Bernardo Salvador (born April 14, 1992 in Bulacan, Philippines), also known by his stage name Dar Bernardo, is a Filipino television actor, model and singer. He started as a commercial model until his debut as an actor in a primetime series under ABS-CBN, Ina, Kapatid, Anak in 2013.
Life and career
1992–2012: Early life and discovery
Bernardo started joining male beauty pageants and won a number of titles. He also started as model for various clothing lines in the Philippines such as Natasha and RUSS. In 2009, he enrolled at Bulacan State University in Malolos, Bulacan under the General Engineering course. In 2010, he became a model and print ad endorser of 3D Fitness Studio and later became one of the "Cosmopolitan 69 Bachelors" of Cosmo Magazine. In 2012, he joined the Mr. Reflector pageant sponsored by the province's newspaper, The Reflector wherein he ended up 2nd place. In the same year, he was the representative of Central Luzon for the Mr. and Ms. State Colleges and Universities Athletic Association (SCUAA) National Olympics held at the Cultural Center of the West Visayas State University in La Paz, Iloilo City wherein he was declared as "Mr. National SCUAA Olympics 2012". Aside from winning the title role, he also garnered 3 miscellaneous awards: "Best in Festival Costume", "Best in Swimwear" and "Best in Barong Tagalog".
2013–present: Career beginnings
Bernardo also joined various reality search programs under his name, Darylle Salvador. He attended singing and dancing workshops when he changed his manager, and was eventually launched as a member of an all-male singing group, The 5ive along with Bryan Olano, Leon Eustaquio, Mykel Ong and Tres Gonzales in March 2013. He began as a television actor through Ina, Kapatid, Anak, a drama series produced by ABS-CBN. In 2013, he appeared in various commercials, one of them for Solaire, the newest entertainment casino in Manila, Philippines. He also appeared in several advertisements of PLDT, Smart Communications and Canon. Bernardo also appeared in political advertisements by former San Juan City mayor, JV Ejercito who ran for Senator in the Philippines in the 2013 midterm elections.
|2014||It's Showtime||Gandang Lalake Contestant||ABS-CBN|
|2013||Ina, Kapatid, Anak||Diego Media|
- "Darylle Salvador Competes in Mr. Reflector 2012". Demi Gods. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Mr. at Miss SCUAA, kinoronahan". Balita. 4 February 2012. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Mr. and Ms. SCUAA National 2012 is On Today". Western Visayas State University. Retrieved 5 April 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Mr. & Miss SCUAA Coronation Night at WVSU". Ilo-Ilo Love. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "SCUAA: Western Visayas stamps class in athletics". Sports News. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Western Visayas dominates athletics, gains overall lead". Philippine Star. 25 February 2012. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "5ive". Official Facebook Page. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "2 Kapamilya soaps in tight race for No. 1 show nationwide". ABS-CBN. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- Gopez, Jhi (24 March 2013). "Jingle ng Solaire, sikat na sikat na". Philippine Star. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- Cruz, RG. "JV, Loren top pol advertisers". ABS-CBN. Retrieved 5 April 2013.