David (Dovid) Eliezrie
David (Dovid) Eliezrie דוד אליעזר הלוי אליעזרי
David (Dovid) Eliezrie is a member of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement and the founder and Director of North County Chabad Center and spiritual leader of Congregation Beth Meir HaCohen in Yorba Linda, California. He is an author, speaker, activist and Rohr Jewish Learning Institute advisory board member.
Family. Eliezrie was born in Canada and raised in California and Israel. He married Stella Ruta in 1973. They have 6 children and many grandchildren.
Campus work. In the late 1960s Chabad leader, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson began an initiative to reach Jewish college students. To connect with students on campus, the first Chabad House was opened at UCLA in 1969. In 1973, Eliezrie established the Chabad House at the University of Miami.
Community shliach. In 1981 a group in Anaheim, California requested Chabad send a rabbi to lead and help develop their community. Eliezrie moved to California and established Chabad in Anaheim. The center relocated to Yorba Linda in 1988, (coincidently 1.5 miles from the Richard Nixon Library and Museum). Presently, the Chabad campus includes the Beth Meir HaCohen synagogue building, an education center, and a mikvah.
Eliezrie is president of the Rabbinical Council of Orange County and Long Beach.
Chabad Leadership. Eliezrie coordinates Chabad international relief efforts during times of crises. He serves on the Internet Committee of Lubavitch World Headquarters, the Vaad of the International Kinus Hashluchim, and the JLI Advisory Board 
Jewish Leadership. Eliezrie is Chabad's representative to major Jewish organizations. He also serves as a Board member of the Jewish Federation and Family Services of Orange County, California. He is member of the Board of Governors of the Jewish Agency for Israel
Articles & Publications
Books. Eliezrie is the author of The Secret of Chabad, published 2015.
- "Leadership". Rohr Jewish Learning Institute. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Hoffman, Edward (1991). Despite All Odds: The Story of Lubavitch. Simon & Schuster. p. 66. ISBN 0-671-67703-9.
- Fishkoff, Sue (2003). The Rebbe's Army: Inside the world of Chabad-Lubavitch. Schocken. p. 94. ISBN 0-8052-1138-1.
- Jewish Federations General Assembly Speakers 2014, http://2014.generalassembly.org/speakers
- "Our Interests Come First". Jewish Floridian. May 22, 1981.
- Rattner Nunn, Linda (2007). A Place For Our Future: Building a Jewish Community in Yorba Linda, California. ProtoMet Media Books. p. 20. ISBN 0-9776820-0-5.
- "Building Project". North County Chabad Center.
- Torah Cafe' - Rohr Jewish Learning Institute. 2001-15.http://www.torahcafe.com/scholar/rabbi-david-eliezrie_0000000006.html
- "Drawn to Tradition". Los Angeles Times. September 28, 2000.
- "Nepal Crisis Worsens Following Second Quake". Chabad Lubavitch Headquarter News. May 13, 2015.
- "Their Own Homes Destroyed, U.S. Rabbis Help Out Sandy's Victims". Chabad.org News. October 31, 2012.
- About Chabad.Org. "The Chabad.org Team". 1993-2015. http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/36225/jewish/The-Chabadorg-Team.htm
- Rohr Jewish Learning Institute. "Leadership" 2001-2015. http://www.myjli.com/index.html?task=pages&page=Leadership
- Jewish Federation General Assembly Speakers 2015, www.generalassembly.org/speakers
- "Chabad Makes Inroads at Parley". Forward. November 18, 2005.
- "Refocus Federations' Agenda on Renaissance and Renewal". Forward. May 18, 2007.
- Jewish Federation & Family Services, Orange County, "JFFS Leadership and Staff"http://jewishorangecounty.org/about-us/board-staff
- "David Eliezrie". The Jewish Agency. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- Eliezrie, David (2015). The Secret of Chabad: Inside the World’s Most Successful Jewish Movement. The Toby Press. ISBN 978-1-59264-370-7.
- Chabad.org, David Eliezrie, 1993-2015,http://www.chabad.org/search/keyword_cdo/kid/7291/jewish/David-Eliezrie.htm
- Jerusalem Post, "Elezrie" http://www.jpost.com/Search?search=eliezrie
- Jewish Journal, "Eliezrie" 1997-2015, http://www.jewishjournal.com/about/author/70
- The Orange County Register, "Eliezrie", http://www.ocregister.com/search/?q=eliezrie&x=0&y=0
- Wolfson, Ron (2013). Relational Judaism: using the Power of Relationships to Transform the Jewish Community. Jewish Lights Publishing. pp. 89–93. ISBN 978-1-58023-666-9.