Department of the Premier and Cabinet (Queensland)
|Headquarters||1 William Street, Brisbane|
The Department of the Premier and Cabinet is a department of the Queensland Government. It is responsible for advising and supporting the Premier and Cabinet, and for managing the state's public sector.
The department reports to the Premier and is administered by its Director-General, Dave Stewart. The department has five divisions:
- Strategy and Engagement
- Policy Division
- Corporate Government Services
- Cabinet Services
- Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel
The department's annual reports from 2012/2013 to present are available.
A list of the heads of the Department from 1859 to 2001 is available.
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet (Queensland). "What we do". Retrieved 30 March 2014.
- "Annual report / Department of the Premier and Cabinet.". Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Permanent Heads, Department of the Premier and Cabinet, from 10 December 1859". Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- The Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Queensland Cabinet and Ministers Website
- The Premier of Queensland
- Portfolio chart and organisation chart
|This Australian government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|