This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Diane Reis Macedo
February 28, 1982
Mineola, New York, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Thomas Morgan (m. 2013)|
Diane Reis Macedo (born February 28, 1982) is an American news personality. She is currently employed by ABC News where she serves as co-anchor of World News Now and America This Morning. She also frequently fills-in as the pop news anchor on the weekend version of Good Morning America. Before coming to ABC News, She was a weekend morning anchor for WCBS-TV in New York City. Macedo announced her departure from WCBS on March 6, 2016.
Born and raised in Mineola, New York, Macedo is the daughter of immigrant parents from the Minho region of mainland Portugal. She attended Boston College. There, she was a political science and communications double major and a member of the co-ed a cappella singing group, the Bostonians of Boston College. Macedo began her career in journalism as a guest booker for Fox News Radio. She was promoted to a news editor and reporter for FoxNews.com, and to on-air broadcaster. From 2011 to 2013 Macedo was seen on the Fox Business Network reading business news during Imus in the Morning. She was also a regular panelist on the Fox News Channel program Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld.
In addition to her past work as a mezzo-soprano with Paradise Alley, Macedo has performed with the New Jersey-based cover band TheGoodLife. She is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish. She is married to Thomas Morgan as of 2013.
- Diane Macedo on IMDb
- Diane Macedo Twitter message, 25 February 2014
- "Twitter / dianermacedo: @Furrystoat No longer with". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Diane Macedo is living the American dream – People". Portuguese American Journal. 2011-06-20. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Red Eye - Tuesday, Mar 22, 2011 - Ark Livedash TV Transcript - Livedash - Search what is being mentioned across national TV". Livedash. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20101202004119/http://www.paradisealleyband.com/. Archived from the original on December 2, 2010. Retrieved July 16, 2011. Missing or empty