Dinosaur Bar-B-Que's Syracuse Location
|Street address||246 W. Willow St.|
|Other locations||Harlem, Brooklyn, Rochester, Troy, Newark, New Jersey, Buffalo, Stamford|
|Other information||Former locations in Chicago and Baltimore|
In March 2015, a New York City law firm filed a class-action lawsuit against Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, claiming the chain systemically underpaid its tipped workers. The firm, Fitapelli & Schaffer, has filed similar lawsuits on behalf of workers at T.G.I. Friday's and Chipotle.
In the media
- In late November 2006, the Syracuse location was affected by the Norovirus and was closed for about a week until cleared to reopen by county health inspectors. Hundreds of customers and employees were affected. It is unclear how the virus materialized. Onondaga County health inspectors did not find fault on the part of the restaurant. 
- In May 2009 Dinosaur Bar-B-Que was voted America's best barbecue in ABC's "Good Morning America" poll. Approximately 4000 out of the 7500 participants in the poll chose Dinosaur Bar-B-Que.
- Adam Richman, host of the Travel Channel's Man v. Food, took the show to Syracuse, New York (season 3, episode 13) on June 8, 2010. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que was the first stop for Richman, who tried the restaurant's "Pork-Sket" sandwich (which features 1/2-pound each of brisket and pulled pork). It was first broadcast on the Travel Channel on September 1, 2010.
- Stage, John (2001). Dinosaur Bar-B-Que. Berkeley: Ten Speed Press. ISBN 1-58008-265-3.
- "Law firm alleges Dinosaur Bar-B-Que cheats tipped workers out of wages". Albany Times-Union.
- "Coincidence or connection?". Syracuse.com. Retrieved 2007-04-19.
- "Dinosaur Bar-B-Que voted America's best barbecue in ABC's "Good Morning America" poll". Syracuse.com. Retrieved 2009-05-23.
- Smaknews.com: The Leading Smack News Site on the Net
- "'Man v. Food' at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, Heid's in Liverpool". Syracuse.com. Retrieved 2010-10-15.