The Diocese of Duleek was an Irish diocese, firstly subsumed by the Diocese of Meath and now within the Diocese of Meath and Kildare.
It began as an early Christian monastic settlement. St Patrick established the bishopric circa 450 AD.
Other Senior Clergy
|Archdeacons of Duleek
||Son of Socaragusa (Archdall)
||Son of Moelbrighde (Archdall)
||Son of M'Saergusa (Archdall)
- ^ 'Monasticum Hibernicum; or, an history of the abbeys, priories, and other religious houses in Ireland' Mervyn Archdall (Irish antiquary)|Archdall,M.]] (Dublin: printed for Luke White, 1786)
- ^ Cogan, Anthony (1862). The diocese of Meath: ancient and modern. 1. Dublin: J.F. Fowler.
- ^ "Fasti Ecclesiae Hibernicae: The succession of the prelates Volume 3" Cotton, H. p149 Dublin, Hodges & Smith, 1848–1878
- ^ Brady 1876, The Episcopal Succession in England, Scotland and Ireland, volume 2, pp. 127–128.
- ^ Fryde et al. 1986, Handbook of British Chronology, pp. 430 and 432–433.
- ^ Moody, Martin & Byrne 1984, Maps, Genealogies, Lists, p. 362.