|Number of teams||217 (in 2017)|
|Current champions||Bentleigh Greens (2016) (1st title)|
|Most successful club(s)||Melbourne Knights (9 titles)|
|Website||Football Federation Victoria|
|2017 Dockerty Cup|
The Dockerty Cup (also occasionally spelled erroneously as Docherty Cup) is a football (soccer) competition held between clubs in Victoria, Australia. It is named after Harry Dockerty, a former president of the Victorian Soccer Federation. The competition was in recess since from 1996 until 2011, with the exception of 2004. The competition was open to all Victorian clubs from all divisions, except for the years 1977 to 1984 when Victorian teams participating in the National Soccer League were not allowed to enter.
A Victorian cup competition was reintroduced in 2011, known as the Mirabella Cup due to naming rights sponsorship, with a new trophy. That arrangement lasted only one season, with the competition being named the Statewide Knockout Cup in 2012 and 2013. However, in both years, the winner was awarded with the Dockerty Cup trophy.
From 2014 onwards, the Dockerty Cup is also a qualifying completion for the FFA Cup.
As of 2015, the preliminary rounds of the 2015 FFA Cup replaced the early rounds of the Dockerty Cup; the 4 Victorian qualifiers to the Round of 32 then compete in the semi-finals of the 2015 Dockerty Cup. 
In the 2015 preseason, the FFV decided that winners of the Dockery Cup would play-off against the current State Champions in an annual community shield match. 
- 1 Finalists : game abandoned
- 2 won on replay, after original match was drawn.
- 3 Awarded upon successful protest, after Melbourne Croatia had won the match 4–3, but had fielded an ineligible player.
- "Australia - List of Regional Cup Winners". Rsssf.com. 2015-09-05. Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- "08 Oct 1928 - FOOTBALL. - Trove". Nla.gov.au. 1928-10-08. Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- Syson, Ian (2012-05-15). "Neos Osmos: Henry John Dockerty, 1882–1965". Neososmos.blogspot.com.au. Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- "Match Report Dandenong Thunder Win First State Knockout Cup Via Penalty Shootout". www.goalweekly.com. Retrieved 2016-10-31
- "Fleming, Symons claim first Silverware as coaches". www.greengully.com. Retrieved 2016-10-31
- "Dockerty Cup". footballfedvic.com.au. Retrieved 14 February 2015.
- "Community Shield".
- "Dockerty Cup". Ozfootball.net. Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- Dockerty Cup