|• Revised Romanization||Dogok-dong|
Tower Palace is one of the tallest residential buildings in Seoul, South Korea
|• Total||2.04 km2 (0.79 sq mi)|
|• Density||19,662/km2 (50,920/sq mi)|
Schools located in Dogok-dong:
- Eonju Elementary School
- Seoul Daedo Elementary School
- Daechi Middle School
- Dogok Middle School
- Eunseong Middle School
- Sookmyung Girls' Middle School
- Eunkwang Girls' High School
- Sookmyung Girls' High School
- Chungang University High School
- "도곡동 (Dogok-dong 道谷洞)" (in Korean). Doosan encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-16.[permanent dead link]
- "The origin of the names: Dogok-dong" (in Korean). Gangnam-gu official site. Archived from the original on 2005-02-01. Retrieved 2008-04-16.
- Kyung-min, Lee (5 December 2014). "Seoul to develop shanty town in Gangnam". The Korea Times.
- Young-yu, Yang; Yong-whan, Chung; Dong-ki, Min (12 February 2005). "A Village the City Ignores". Global Action on Aging. Archived from the original on 26 May 2015.
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|