|Location||339-2 Dogok 2-dong,
2814 Nambusunhwanno Jiha,
|Operated by||Seoul Metro, Korail|
|October 30, 1993||Line 3 opened|
|September 3, 2003||Bundang Line opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 3: 17,579
Bundang Line: 8,487
Dogok Station is a station on the Seoul Subway Line 3 and Bundang Line in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. This station serves one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Korea; the Samsung Tower Palace complex, which includes the tallest building in South Korea, has a direct passageway link with the station. Another set of high-wealth residential apartments - the Dongbu Centreville - is also linked by an underground passageway. Other nearby high-wealth apartments include Dogok Rexle complex and Daechi I-Park.
Due to pipes running underneath the 4-way road intersection at which this station is located, it is built deep underground. For example, the Bundang Line platform is 6 floors below ground level.
- Exit 1: Sookmyung Girls' High School, Seoul Daedo Elementary School, Dogok Rexle APT
- Exit 2: Dongbu Centreville APT
- Exit 3: Daecheong Middle School
- Exit 4: Samsung Tower Palace
- "도곡역" (in Korean). Doopedia. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- "Dogok". Seoul Metro. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived October 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dogok Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|