From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dua is the Asante Twi word for Tree.
DUA or Dua may also refer to:-
Acronyms and codes
- Democratic Unionist Association, the youth wing of the Democratic Unionist Party in Northern Ireland
- Democratic Union of Albanians, an Albanian minority political party
- Distinguished Unit Award, an award issued to outstanding JROTC units
- ISO 639 code for the Duala language
- IATA code for Durant Regional Airport – Eaker Field in Oklahoma, United States
- Kwaku Dua I Panyin (circa 1797–1867), Asantehene
- Harminder Dua, an Indian–British medical researcher
- Vera Dua, Flemish member of the Groen! political party
- Vinod Dua, Indian television presenter
- Dua Lipa (born 1995), English singer, songwriter, and model
- Dua, a fictional character in The Gods Themselves by Isaac Asimov
- Dua, a subgroup under Arora, a Punjabi community
- The number two (2) in the Indonesian and Malay languages
- The Albanian word for "love" or "want"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.