From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dufay or du Fay may refer to:
- Charles François de Cisternay du Fay (1698-1739), French chemist
- Claude Dufay (1926-2001), French entomologist, see Argyrogrammatini
- Guillaume Dufay (ca. 1397–1474), Franco-Flemish composer and music theorist
- Jean Dufay (1896–1967), French astronomer
- Dufay (crater), a crater on the moon named after Jean Dufay
- Marie-Guite Dufay (born 1949), French politician
- Rick Dufay (born 1952), former guitarist with Aerosmith
- Dufay Collective, an early-music ensemble from the United Kingdom, specializing in Medieval and Renaissance music and named after Guillaume Dufay
- Dufaycolor, an additive color process for motion pictures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dufay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.