|Origin||Joshua Tree, California, USA|
|Genres||Stoner rock, space rock, acid rock, psychedelic rock|
Crippled Dick Hot Wax
|Past members||Fred Drake|
earthlings? are a psychedelic rock band based in Joshua Tree, California. The band includes members from Queens of the Stone Age, Desert Sessions, Eagles of Death Metal, Kyuss, Masters of Reality, Goatsnake, The Twilight Singers, Gutter Twins, Yellow#5, Legal Weapon, Sea Hags, Modifiers, Orquesta del Desierto and UNKLE.
- Dave Catching – guitar, bass, keyboards, engineering (1994-present; owner of Rancho De La Luna)
- Peter Stahl – vocals, loops, guitar, verbulator, bass (1994-present)
- Adam Maples – drums, vocals, guitar (2003-present)
- Edmund Monsef – guitar, bass, keyboards, engineering, owner of The Hacienda (2008-present)
- Other contributors
- Molly McGuire – bass, accordion, backing vocals
- Wendy Rae Fowler - bass, backing vocals
- Gene Trautmann – drums, backing vocals
- Joshua Homme – guitar, bass, backing vocals
- Dave Grohl – drums
- Clint Walsh – guitar, bass, keyboards, vocals
- Victoria Williams – vocals, bass, theremin
- Tony Mason – guitar, engineering
- earthlings? – 1998, Released on Crippled Dick Hot Wax in Europe and re-released on Man's Ruin Records in the US in 2000.
- Human Beans – 2000, Released on Man's Ruin Records in the US in both CD and Special Edition 3x10" LP and released under Crippled Dick Hot Wax in Europe.
Singles and EPs
- Johnny B. Goode/Pleasure Seekers – 1999, Released on Crippled Dick Hot Wax.
- Disco Marching Kraft – 2003, Released on Crippled Dick Hot Wax.
- Individual Sky Cruiser Theory – 2005, Released on Empirical Recordings as a 7" Vinyl only release.
- humalien – 2009, Released on Treasure Craft Records as 10" Vinyl and digital release.
e3 is the proposed title of the album from which the singles/EPs Disco Marching Kraft and Individual Sky Cruiser Theory come. It has been in production since Human Beans was released.
- The Desert Sessions Volumes 3 & 4 – 1997, Submitted two tracks ("At the Helms of Hells Ships" and "Sugar Rush"). Released on Man's Ruin Records.