(Redirected from Ei)
EI or Ei may refer to:
EI: Initials of the name of spanish singer and songwriter Enrique Iglesias.
Arts and media
- "E.I." (song), a single by Nelly
- E/I, a type of children's television programming shown in the United States
- Ei (album), an album by Maija Vilkkumaa
- "Ei" (song), its first single
- Eerie, Indiana, an American television series
- Enrique Iglesias, Spanish pop music singer-songwriter
- Exposure index, the film speed rating of photographic film as exposed
Businesses and organizations
- Aer Lingus (IATA code EI), the flag airline of Ireland
- The Earth Institute, a collection of research centers at Columbia University
- Education International, a global union federation of teachers' trade unions
- The Electronic Intifada, a not-for-profit, independent online publication which covers the Israeli-Palestinian conflict from a Palestinian perspective
- Elektronska Industrija Niš, electronics enterprise based in Niš, Serbia
- Energy Institute, the main professional organization for the energy industry within the UK
- Enterprise Ireland, is the Irish government organisation responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets.
- Expeditors International, the global logistics and freight forwarding company based out of Seattle, Washington
- Ei, Kagoshima, a town located in Ibusuki District, Kagoshima, Japan
- Emerald Isle, North Carolina, a town in Carteret County, North Carolina, United States
Science, technology, and mathematics
- Ei (prefix symbol), the prefix abbreviation of the binary unit prefix "exbi"
- Earth Interactions, a scientific journal published by the American Meteorological Society, American Geophysical Union, and Association of American Geographers
- Ei Compendex, an engineering bibliographic database
- Electron ionization, an ionization method in which energetic electrons interact with gas phase atoms or molecules to produce ions
- Electronic ignition, a variety of modern ignition system
- Engineering Index, an article index for engineering journals
- Engineer intern, an intermediary step to becoming a Professional Engineer
- Environmental illness (multiple chemical sensitivity), a chronic medical condition characterized by symptoms that the affected person attributes to exposure to low levels of chemicals
- Ionization energy (EI), the energy required to remove one electron from one atom to another
- Equine influenza, the disease caused by strains of Influenza A that are enzootic in horse species
- Exponential integral, a special function defined on the complex plane given the symbol Ei
- Ei (neut. singular) is German for an egg
- Ei, a digraph found in some Latin alphabets
- Education Index, a United Nations measure of the level of educational development in a country
- Emotional intelligence, the ability, capacity, or skill to identify, assess, and control the emotions of oneself, of others, and of groups
- Employment insurance, the unemployment benefits system of Canada
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, an encyclopaedia of the academic discipline of Islamic studies
- Enhanced interrogation, a euphemism for torture
- Ex infra, a Latin phrase meaning 'from below'
- Extreme ironing, an extreme sport and a performance art
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.