This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, USA|
Number of employees
Electric Cloud, Inc. was a privately held, DevOps software company based in San Jose, CA. Electric Cloud was funded in part by US Venture Partners, RRE Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, and Siemens Venture Capital. It was acquired by CloudBees in April 2019.
On November 6, 2006, their second product, ElectricCommander, was released.
In June 2014, ElectricCommander became the foundation for the orchestration platform called ElectricFlow. The product encompasses release orchestration, environment and pipeline provisioning, and deployment automation. In October 2017, Carmine Napolitano, formerly Electric Cloud's CFO, was appointed CEO.
In 2014, Electric Cloud partnered with author and DevOps specialist Gene Kim to co-found the DevOps Enterprise Summit. The conferenced focuses on agile, continuous delivery, and DevOps transformations within enterprise companies.
- Application release automation
- List of build automation software
- Multi-stage continuous integration
- Lardinois, Frederic (2019-04-18). "CloudBees acquires Electric Cloud to build out its software delivery management platform". Retrieved 2019-05-24.
- "About". events.itrevolution.com. Retrieved 2020-05-21.