Eliezer Yehuda Finkel (Mir Jerusalem rosh yeshiva)
- For the dean of the Mir yeshiva in Poland and Jerusalem, see Eliezer Yehuda Finkel (Mir rosh yeshiva, Poland and Jerusalem)
|Rabbi Eliezer Yehuda Finkel|
|Rosh Yeshivas Mir|
Rabbi Eliezer Yehuda Finkel (left) speaking to Rabbi Refoel Partzovitz (right).
|Yeshiva||Mir yeshiva (Jerusalem)|
|Predecessor||Rabbi Nosson Tzvi Finkel|
|Birth name||Eliezer Yehuda Finkel|
|Parents||Rabbi Nosson Tzvi Finkel
Rachel Leah Finkel
Eliezer Yehuda Finkel (also called Leizer Yudel Finkel)  is a Haredi Jewish rosh yeshiva (dean) of the Mir Yeshiva in Jerusalem, which is considered to be the largest yeshiva in Israel with a student body of 6,000 students. He acceded to the position of rosh yeshiva after his father, Rabbi Nosson Tzvi Finkel, died suddenly on 8 November 2011.
Finkel was named after his maternal great-grandfather, Rabbi Eliezer Yehuda Finkel, known as "Reb Leizer Yudel", who became rosh yeshiva of the Mir yeshiva in Poland in 1917 and re-established the yeshiva in Jerusalem during World War II whilst the main body of the Yeshiva was in exile in the Far East. His great-great-grandfather was the celebrated Mussar leader, the Alter of Slabodka.
- "Jerusalem – Tens Of Thousands Attend Levaya of R' Nosson Tzvi Finkel, Zatzal (photos)". Vos Iz Neias?. 8 November 2011. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- Heimowitz, Rabbi Yehuda (9 November 2011). "Special Tribute Edition: One Father, Myriads of Orphans". Mishpacha. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Photos: 100,000 Attend Levaya of Rav Nosson Tzvi Finkel zt"l". matzav.com. 8 November 2011. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Jerusalem – Torah Chigri Sak! Hagaon Harav Nosson Tzvi Finkel, Zt"l". Vos Iz Neias?. 8 November 2011. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- Ben Gedalyahu, Tzvi (8 November 2011). "Mir Yeshiva Rabbi Finkel Passes Away". Arutz Sheva. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
|This biographical article about an Israeli rabbi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|