|Born||30 June 1990|
Elliot Balchin (born 30 June 1990) is a British actor who has had roles in various British television series.
Early life and career
In 1999, Balchin joined a Nottingham drama workshop run by ITV and remained for ten years. From 2006 until 2009 he also participated in the National Theatre Connections scheme. In 2009 he began a three-year acting course at LAMDA.
In 2002, he secured a stage role in Ethel and Ernest at the Nottingham Playhouse. Balchin has had roles in the BBC medical shows Doctors and Casualty plus the ITV dramas Bernard's Watch and Peak Practice.
In January 2013, Balchin tweeted that he had joined the cast of Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks. It was later confirmed that he would play the role of Kevin Foster. On 20 August 2013, Balchin tweeted that he would be returning to Hollyoaks, albeit briefly.
|Strange Meetings||Private Austin|
|A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum||Hero|
|The Tulse Luper Suitcase||Eric|
- "Elliot Balchin" (PDF). London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. (LAMDA Ltd). Retrieved 15 January 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Archive for Ethel and Ernest at Playhouse, Nottingham. 2002". uktw.co.uk. (UK Theatre Web). Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "Elliot Balchin". unitedagents.co.uk. (United Agents LLP). Archived from the original on 16 February 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- Kilkelly, Daniel (15 January 2013). "'Hollyoaks' spoiler and rumour roundup: Mercedes, Doug, Brendan". Digital Spy. (Hearst Magazines UK). Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- Kilkelly, Daniel (20 August 2013). "'Hollyoaks' Elliot Balchin reveals Kevin Foster return". Digital Spy. (Hearst Magazines UK). Retrieved 20 August 2013
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|