Emoly Ann West
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Emoly Ann West
January 6, 1986
Edmond, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Education||University of Central Oklahoma|
|Title(s)||Miss Queen of the West 2005
Miss Keystone Lake 2006
Miss Edmond Liberty Fest 2008
Miss Grand Lake 2009
Miss Edmond Liberty Fest 2010
Miss Oklahoma 2010
|Miss America 2011 (4th Runner-Up)|
Emoly Ann West (born January 6, 1986) is an American beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Oklahoma 2010 and was 4th Runner-Up in the Miss America 2011 Pageant on January 15, 2011, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
West competed at Miss Oklahoma as Miss Edmond LibertyFest, and it was her fifth try for the title. She had previously been 2nd runner-up to Miss Oklahoma 2009 and 4th runner-up to Miss Oklahoma 2008.
At the time of her selection as Miss Oklahoma, West was a senior at the University of Central Oklahoma, majoring in Dance and minoring in Broadcast Journalism. Her talent is Ballet en Pointe, and she has studied many types of dance, including jazz, tap, lyrical, modern, and hip hop since the age of 4. She has also been teaching dance since she was 14. Her platform was Leadership and Character Development.
- "2011 Miss America Pageant Returns to Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas!". Miss America Organization. July 22, 2010. Retrieved July 25, 2010.
- Hampton, Deon (June 13, 2010). "New Miss Oklahoma meets the press". Tulsa World. Retrieved July 28, 2010.
- "Oklahoma 2009". TFTJ. Archived from the original on July 16, 2010. Retrieved July 28, 2010.
- "Miss Oklahoma '10". Miss Oklahoma Organization. Retrieved July 28, 2010.
- "Church member crowned Miss Oklahoma". Christian Chronicle. August 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|