From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Enamul Haque)
Inam-ul-Haq (Arabic: إنعام الحـــق ), meaning Gift of the Truth, is a masculine Islamic given name. Alternative (particularly Bengali) transliterations are Enamul Haque, Enamul Haq, or Anamul Haque.
Notable bearers of the name include;
Politicians, artists, scientists, scholars
- Enamul Haque (writer) (1902–1982), Bangladeshi scholar
- Enamul Haque Mostafa Shahid (1938–2016), Bangladeshi politician
- Inamul Haque (scientist) (1940–2014), Indian chemistry lecturer
- Enamul Haque (actor), born 1943, Bangladeshi actor and professor
- Enamul Hoque (born 1968), Bangladeshi-born British photographer, filmmaker and artist
- Inaamulhaq (born 1979), Indian actor and screenwriter
- Inam-ul-Haq (diplomat), Pakistani diplomat
- Inam-ul-Haq (cricketer) (born 1979), Pakistani cricketer
- Inam-ul-Haq (East Pakistan cricketer), Pakistani cricketer
- Inam-ul-Haq (Lahore cricketer) (born 1943), Pakistani cricketer
- Inam-ul-Haq (Quetta cricketer), Pakistani cricketer
- Enamul Haque (cricketer, born 1966), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Enamul Haque (Sylhet cricketer, born 1986), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Anamul Haque (born 1992), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Enamul Haque (footballer) (born 1985), Bangladeshi footballer
- Anamul Haque Sharif (born 1985), Bangladeshi footballer
- Salahuddin Ahmed (1999). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. London: Hurst & Company.
- S. A. Rahman (2001). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. New Delhi: Goodword Books.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|