From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Enamul Haque)
Inam-ul-Haq (Arabic: إنعام الحـــق ), meaning Gift of the Truth, is a masculine Islamic given name. Alternative (particularly Bengali) transliterations are Enamul Haque, Enamul Haq, or Anamul Haque.
Notable bearers of the name include;
Politicians, artists, scientists, scholars
- Enamul Haque (writer) (1902-1982), scholar, first director of the Bangla Academy
- Enamul Haque Mostafa Shahid (1938–2016), Bangladeshi politician and minister
- Inamul Haque (scientist) (1940–2014), Indian chemistry lecturer
- Enamul Haque (actor), born 1943, Bangladeshi actor and a Professor in BUET.
- Enamul Hoque (born 1968), Bangladeshi-born British photographer, filmmaker and artist
- Inaamulhaq (born 1979), Indian actor and screenwriter
- Inam-ul-Haq (diplomat), Pakistani diplomat and Foreign Minister of Pakistan
- Inam-ul-Haq (East Pakistan cricketer), Pakistani cricketer
- Inam-ul-Haq (Lahore cricketer) (born 1943), Pakistani cricketer
- Inam-ul-Haq (Quetta cricketer), Pakistani cricketer
- Enamul Haque (cricketer, born 1966), cricketer, born 1966 in Comilla
- Enamul Haque (cricketer, born 1986), cricketer, born 1986 in Sylhet
- Anamul Haque, cricketer, born 1992 in Kushtia
- Enamul Haque (footballer) (born 1985), Bangladesh footballer
- Anamul Haque Sharif (born 1985), Bangladesh footballer
- Salahuddin Ahmed (1999). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. London: Hurst & Company.
- S. A. Rahman (2001). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. New Delhi: Goodword Books.