Epcot Resort Area
The Epcot Resort Area (also known as the Epcot - Hollywood Studios Resort Area) is the area between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort which consists of six individual resorts, five of which are interconnected via footpaths and waterways surrounding a large central lake known as Crescent Lake.
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Deluxe Disney Resort
- Disney's Beach Club Resort - Deluxe Disney Resort
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn - Deluxe Disney Resort
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - Moderate Disney Resort; located away from the other Epcot Deluxe Resorts in a different area
- Star Wars Hotel
Vacation Club Villas
- Walt Disney World Dolphin - Deluxe Disney Resort; not owned or operated by the Walt Disney Company
- Walt Disney World Swan - Deluxe Disney Resort; not owned or operated by the Walt Disney Company
The guests at these resorts receive certain perks that guests at Disney-owned resorts but don’t receive perks such as MagicBands.
Walking and boat access to parks
Guests staying at any of the resorts in the Epcot Resorts Area, except for the Caribbean Beach Resort, have access to the International Gateway, a side entrance to Epcot's World Showcase. The entrance is located directly north of Disney's Beach Club Resort. It is accessible either by walking or by boarding a short Friendship water launch at any of the five resorts or at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The International Gateway entrance offers a full service park entry gate, park exit, ticket windows, locker rentals, wheelchair/stroller rentals, and a gift shop. The International Gateway and canal is located between the United Kingdom and France pavilions.
In addition to the special Epcot entrance, guests at the same resorts also have access to the entrance of Disney's Hollywood Studios by walking or Friendship boat. However, the walking and boating distances from the closest Deluxe Resorts (respectively, Disney's Boardwalk and the Swan and Dolphin) to the park are significantly longer and require walking a road bridge.
- Animal Kingdom Resort Area
- Disney Springs Resort Area
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Resort Area
- Magic Kingdom Resort Area
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Epcot Resort Area.|