|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Erinn Anne Bartlett
February 26, 1973
Longmeadow, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss Massachusetts Teen USA 1991|
|Miss Teen USA 1991|
|Spouse||Oliver Hudson (2006–present)|
Life and career
Bartlett was born near Longmeadow, Massachusetts and first competed in the Miss Massachusetts Teen USA title in 1989, when she placed first runner-up. She went on to win the Miss Massachusetts Teen USA crown in 1991 and represented Massachusetts in the Miss Teen USA 1991 held in Biloxi, Mississippi on August 19, 1991. Barlett made in the top twelve of the nationally televised event, placing sixth in interview, last in swimsuit and tenth in evening gown. Her average competition score put her in tenth place overall.
She graduated from Ithaca College with a degree in communication. She became engaged to actor Oliver Hudson, son of Goldie Hawn, on February 21, 2004 and the two married on 9 June 2006. The ceremony was officiated by a Buddhist monk. In March 2007 it was announced that the couple were expecting their first child. On August 23, 2007, Bartlett gave birth to a boy, Wilder Brooks Hudson, in Los Angeles. It was announced in October 2009 that the couple were expecting their second child and their son, Bodhi Hawn Hudson, was born on March 19, 2010. Bartlett gave birth to the couple's first daughter, Rio, in July 2013.
- Deep Blue Sea (1999)
- Little Nicky (2000)
- Buying the Cow (2000)
- The In Crowd (2000)
- Shallow Hal (2001)
- A Nero Wolfe Mystery (2002, episode "Motherhunt")
- Pumpkin (2002)
- Girl Fever (2002)
- 100 Women (2002)
- The Last Run (2004)
- Raising Helen (2004)
- Rumor Has It… (2005)
- How I Met Your Mother, as Mary (2006, episode "Mary the Paralegal")
- My Brother Brooks (2006)
- The Benchwarmers (2006)
- Four Kings, as Denise (2006, episode "Bobby's Song")
- NCIS, as Madeline Torrance (2007, episode "Skeletons")
- Unhitched, as Nikki (2008, episode "Pilot")
- Rules of Engagement, as Caroline (2013, episode "Fountain of Youth")
- "Wilbraham teen takes pageant crown". Worcester Telegram & Gazette. 1989-04-03. p. A2.
- "Goldie Hawn's Son Engaged". World Entertainment News Network. 2004-03-11.
- "Oliver Hudson, actor son of Goldie Hawn, marries actress Erinn Bartlett". The Canadian Press. 2006-06-10.
- "Erinn Bartlett and Oliver Hudson Wedding". Celebrity Bride Guide. February 9, 2013. Retrieved July 29, 2013.
- Malkin, Marc (2007-03-27). "Breaking Baby News!". E! Online. Retrieved 2007-03-27.
- Oliver Hudson and Wife Erinn Bartlett Welcome a Son - Birth, Erinn Bartlett, Kate Hudson, Oliver Hudson : People.com
- Leon, Anya (July 18, 2013). "Oliver Hudson Welcomes Daughter Rio". People. Time Inc. Retrieved July 19, 2013.
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|