Erinn Anne Bartlett
February 26, 1973
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Title||Miss Massachusetts Teen USA 1991|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Miss Teen USA 1991|
Early life and education
Bartlett graduated from Ithaca College with a degree in communication.
Bartlett first competed in the Miss Massachusetts Teen USA title in 1989, when she placed first runner-up. She went on to win the Miss Massachusetts Teen USA crown in 1991 and represented Massachusetts in the Miss Teen USA 1991 held in Biloxi, Mississippi on August 19, 1991. Barlett made it to the top twelve of the nationally televised event, placing sixth in interview, last in swimsuit and tenth in evening gown. Her average competition score put her in tenth place overall.
Bartlett became engaged to actor Oliver Hudson, son of Goldie Hawn, on February 21, 2004 and the two married on June 9, 2006. The ceremony was officiated by a Buddhist monk. In March 2007 it was announced that the couple were expecting their first child. On August 23, 2007, Bartlett gave birth to a boy, Wilder Brooks Hudson, in Los Angeles. It was announced in October 2009 that the couple were expecting their second child and their son, Bodhi Hawn Hudson, was born on March 19, 2010. Bartlett gave birth to the couple's first daughter, Rio Laura Hudson, in July 2013.
|1999||Deep Blue Sea||Girl #1|
|2000||The In Crowd||Sheila|
|2002||Buying the Cow||Julie Madison|
|2002||100 Women||Hope||AKA Girl Fever|
|2002||A Day with the Meatball||Meat's Girlfriend||Short|
|2004||Raising Helen||Fashion Show Model|
|2004||The Last Run||Amelia|
|2005||Rumor Has It||Donna|
|2006||The Beachcombers||Salad Girl / Sarah|
|1999||Pacific Blue||Suzanne||Episode: "The Naked Truth"|
|2001||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Blond Woman||Episode: "Organ Grinder"|
|2002||Felicity||Claire||Episode: "Time Will Tell"|
|2002||A Nero Wolfe Mystery||Anne Tenzer||Episodes: "Motherhunt: Parts 1 & 2"|
|2003||Charmed||Jessica||Episode: "House Call"|
|2003||Monk||Amber||Episode: "Mr. Monk Meets the Playboy"|
|2003||10-8: Officers on Duty||Rebecca Tilney||Episode: "Lucy in the Sky"|
|2004||CSI: Miami||Julie||Episode: "Addiction"|
|2005||Out of Practice||Jasmine||Episode: "The Truth About Nerds & Dogs"|
|2006||How I Met Your Mother||Mary||Episode: "Mary the Paralegal"|
|2006||Four Kings||Denise||Episode: "Bobby's Song"|
|2007||NCIS||Madeline Torrance||Episode: "Skeletons"|
|2013||Rules of Engagement||Caroline||Episode: "Fountain of Youth"|
- "Erinn Bartlett". FameChain. FameChain. Retrieved January 4, 2017.
- "Wilbraham teen takes pageant crown". Worcester Telegram & Gazette. 1989-04-03. p. A2.
- "Goldie Hawn's Son Engaged". World Entertainment News Network. 2004-03-11.
- "Oliver Hudson, actor son of Goldie Hawn, marries actress Erinn Bartlett". The Canadian Press. 2006-06-10.
- "Erinn Bartlett and Oliver Hudson Wedding". Celebrity Bride Guide. February 9, 2013. Retrieved July 29, 2013.
- Malkin, Marc (2007-03-27). "Breaking Baby News!". E! Online. Retrieved 2007-03-27.
- "Oliver Hudson and Wife Erinn Bartlett Welcome a Son". Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- "Oliver Hudson and Wife Expecting Second Child". Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- "Breaking Celeb News, Entertainment News, and Celebrity Gossip". E! News. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- Leon, Anya (July 18, 2013). "Oliver Hudson Welcomes Daughter Rio". People. Time Inc. Retrieved July 19, 2013.
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|