|Full name||Estanislao Struway Samaniego|
|Date of birth||25 June 1968|
|Place of birth||Itá, Paraguay|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|2004||12 de Octubre|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 2008.
At club level Struway spent most of his career in Paraguay where he won five league titles. He also played at professional level in Argentina, Peru and Brazil. His first club was Cerro Porteño where he made his debut in 1988, he won two Paraguayan league titles in his first spell with the club in 1990 and 1992.
In 1999 he returned to Cerro Porteño where he won another Paraguayan league title in 2001. In 2002 he moved to Libertad where he was part of two more league championship winning campaigns. He spent his last years playing for 12 de Octubre and then Sportivo Iteño before his retirement in 2005.
Struway made his international debut for the Paraguay national football team on 27 February 1991 in a friendly match against Brazil (1-1). He obtained a total number of 74 international caps, scoring four goals for the national side. He played in the 2002 FIFA World Cup and in five editions of the Copa América: 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997 and 2001
- Cerro Porteño
- Paraguayan Primera División: 1990, 1992, 2001
- Sporting Cristal
- Campeonato Paranaense: 1999
- Paraguayan Primera División: 2002, 2003
- rsssf: Paraguay record international footballers
- rsssf.com: World Cup 2002 - Match Details
- rsssf: Copa América 1991
- rsssf: Copa América 1993 Archived 21 March 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- rsssf: Copa América 1995
- rsssf: Copa América 1997
- rsssf: Copa América 2001 Archived 4 April 2008 at the Wayback Machine.