Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Eunice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eunice is a feminine given name, from the Greek Εὐνίκη, Euníkē, from "eu", good, and "níkē", victory.
- Eunice Eloisae Gibbs Allyn (1847–1916), American correspondent, author, poet
- Eunice (Bible), mother of Timothy
- Eunice (Bosporan queen), wife of Bosporan Roman Client King Tiberius Julius Cotys I
- Eunice Hale Waite Cobb (1803–1880), American writer, public speaker, activist
- Eunice Eisden (born 1961), Curaçaoan politician
- Eunice Frost (1914–1998), British publisher
- Eunice Gayson (1928–2018), English actress
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver (1921–2009), sister of JFK, founder of the Special Olympics
- Eunice Norton (1908–2005), American pianist
- Eunice Olsen (born 1977), winner of the Miss Singapore Universe contest in 2000 and Singapore version of Vanna White
- Eunice Huthart (born 1966), British stuntwoman
- Eunice Olumide (born 1987), Scottish model of Nigerian descent
- Eunice Kathleen Waymon, birth name of Nina Simone (1933–2003), American jazz singer
- Eunice, born Heo Soo-yeon, member of Kpop girl group DIA
Greek mythological figures
- Eunice, one of the Nereids
- Eunice, one of the would-be sacrificial victims of Minotaur
- Eunice, one of the spring nymphs responsible for kidnapping Hylas
- Eunice Harper Higgins, fictional character from The Carol Burnett Show and Mama's Family
- Eunice Tate, a character on the TV sitcom Soap
- DC Eunice Noon, Darego's police partner on the British dark-comedy TV drama The End of the F***ing World
- Eunice Bates, a character from the romantic comedy sports film She's the Man
- Eunice, Alberta, Westlock County, Alberta, Canada
- Eunice, Arkansas, a ghost town in Chicot County, Arkansas, U.S.
- Eunice, Kentucky, U.S.
- Eunice, Louisiana, U.S.
- Eunice, Missouri, U.S.
- Eunice, New Mexico, U.S.
- Eunice, West Virginia, U.S.
- Eunice Lake (Pierce County, Washington), U.S.
- Eunice Lake (Nova Scotia), Lake in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Eunice (annelid), a genus in the worm family Eunicidae
- Eunice, a genus of brush-footed butterflies invalidly established by Geyer in 1832; now Eunica
- Eunice (film), a 1982 made-for-TV film based on the Carol Burnett character Eunice Harper Higgins
- Eunice (software), a Unix emulation package for the VAX/VMS operating system
- Eunice High School, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana
- All pages beginning with Eunice
- All pages with a title containing Eunice
- Eunuch (disambiguation)
- UNICE (disambiguation)
- Unix (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eunice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.