From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||Ewa Wilma Rilfles
December 14, 1933
São Paulo, Brazil
Rilfles was born in São Paulo into a family of German, Ukrainian-Jewish and Argentine descent. She was married for 23 years to actor John Herbert, with whom she had two children, Vivian and John Jr. She later married actor Carlos Zara.
- A Flea on the Scales (1953)
- Chico Viola Não Morreu (1955)
- Cidade Ameaçada (1960)
- São Paulo, Sociedade Anônima (1965)
- A Arte de Amar Bem (1970)
- Mulheres de Areia (1973)
- Asa Branca: Um Sonho Brasileiro (1981)
- Pedra sobre Pedra (1992)
- História de Amor (1995)
- A Indomada (1997)
- Esperança (2002)
- Começar de Novo (2004)
- The Sign of the City (2007)
- Desejo Proibido (2007)
- Fina Estampa (2011)
- Verdades Secretas (2015)
- "Ator John Hebert morre aos 81 anos". Correio do Estado. 2011-01-13. Retrieved 2011-01-25.
- iG. "Religiões: conheça os famosos adeptos do judaísmo" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 14 July 2013.
|This article about a Brazilian television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|