Stage (Great White album)
|Live album by Great White|
|Recorded||The Celebrity Theatre, Anaheim, California, 1993,
House of Blues, Los Angeles, 1994
|Producer||Alan Niven, Michael Lardie|
|Great White chronology|
|Extended Versions album cover|
Stage is a live album released by the American hard rock band Great White in 1995. It was put together by Alan Niven, Great White's former manager, as a contractual release for Zoo Entertainment. The first six tracks of the CD come from a 1994 House of Blues benefit concert (Stage One) and the other songs from a 1993 Anaheim show (Stage Two), several tracks of which were previously featured as a bonus on the studio album Sail Away. The initial Japanese pressing was a two-disc set, and featured one bonus track for each show.
The songs of this album, with the exception of "Maybe Someday" and "Congo Square", were re-issued in 2004 by BMG Special Products, with the title Extended Versions.
- "Train to Nowhere" - 4:43
- "Sail Away" - 5:09
- "House of Broken Love" - 6:31
- "Maybe Someday" - 7:48
- "Congo Square" - 7:24
- "Afterglow" - 6:06
- "Face the Day" - 5:43
- "Old Rose Motel" - 6:26
- "Babe (I'm Gonna Leave You)" - 7:15
- "Rock Me" - 7:29
- "Can't Shake It" - 5:24
- "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" - 5:40
Japanese edition bonus tracks
- "Gone with the Wind"
- "Love Is a Lie"
- Jack Russell - lead and backing vocals
- Mark Kendall - guitar, backing vocals
- Michael Lardie - guitar, keyboards, backing vocals, producer, mixing
- Teddy Cook - bass, backing vocals
- Audie Desbrow - drums
- Alan Niven - producer, mixing
- Wyn Davis - engineer 1994 concert
- Biff Dawes, Doug Field, Philip Kneebone, Dennis Mays - engineers 1993 concert