Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fra or Fra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fra is a title of a friar.
Fra or FRA may also refer to:
- Fashion Retail Academy, in London
- Flint River Academy, in Woodbury, Georgia, United States
- Franklin Road Academy, in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Fra McCann (born 1953), Irish politician
- Alfarista Radical Front (Spanish: Frente Radical Alfarista), an Ecuadorian political party
- Federal Railroad Administration, an agency of the United States Department of Transportation
- Fixed-radio access, also known as wireless local loop
- Flash Recovery Area, an Oracle Database technology
- Fleet Reserve Association
- Forward rate agreement
- Framingham station, Amtrak station code FRA
- Frankfurt Airport, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- French language
- Fundamental Rights Agency of the European Union
- National Defence Radio Establishment (Swedish: Försvarets radioanstalt), in Sweden
- Full retirement age, in the United States Social Security programs
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FRA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.