This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Felipe Andreoli at the 2014 Hellfest
March 7, 1980 |
São Paulo, Brazil
|Genres||Heavy metal, Power metal, Progressive metal, Symphonic metal|
|Associated acts||Angra, Karma, Almah, Freakeys, Paulo Schroeber|
Felipe - virtuoso, who has owns three-fingered technique of sound extraction on the bass guitar. He plays Ibanez SR and BTB basses with D'Addario strings and Epifani amps, and has toured in more than thirty countries. In 2007, the Japanese heavy metal magazine Burrn! listed Andreoli as the seventh best bassist in the world.
- Nomad (2000)
- Rebirth (2001)
- Hunters and Prey (2002)
- Rebirth World Tour - Live in São Paulo (2003)
- Temple of Shadows (2004)
- Aurora Consurgens (2006)
- Aqua (2010)
- Angels Cry 20th Anniversary Tour (2013)
- Secret Garden (2014)
- ØMNI (2018)
- Time Out (2005)
- Original (2006)
- "Almah Guitarist Releases Teaser For Upcoming DVD". Blabbermouth.net. 21 October 2010. Retrieved 8 July 2011.
- "Felipe Andreoli, FORÇA DO BAIXO BRASILEIRO". Bass Musician Magazine. August 1, 2016. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Dourado, Camila. "Felipe Andreoli - Versatilidade além das cordas". Revista Bass Player (in Portuguese). Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- "Discography/Discografia — Felipe Andreoli". felipeandreoli.com. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- (in Portuguese) Official Site
|This article on a Brazilian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|