Festival Napa Valley
Festival Napa Valley is an annual ten-day music, food, wine, and art festival held in California's Napa Valley. Founded in 2006 in Napa Valley as Festival Del Sole by co-founders attorney Richard Walker, IMG Artists Chairman Barrett Wissman  and cellist Nina Kotova, the festival attracts over 8,000 attendees annually. Past performers have included Robert Redford, Joshua Bell, Renée Fleming, Sarah Chang, Nina Kotova, and Jean-Yves Thibaudet. Festival sponsors and partners have included Tiffany & Co., Bentley Motors Limited, National Public Radio (NPR), and Bank of America.
The festival's tenth season was held in July 2015 and included performances by Kevin Spacey, Herb Alpert, Nadine Sierra, Midori, and the Russian National Orchestra, among others. The festival underwent a major rebranding campaign in 2016, changing its name to Festival Napa Valley.
- San Jose Mercury News. "Napa Festival del Sole samples musical delights". July 4, 2010. http://www.mercurynews.com/travel/ci_15371240.
- http://www.sfchronicle.com/style/article/The-prodigy-behind-Napa-s-Festival-del-Sole-6402423.php July 23,2105
- Festival Napa Valley website, April 20, 2012. http://festivalnapavalley.org
- San Francisco Chronicle. "Singing the praises of Festival del Sole". October 1, 2009. http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-10-01/living/17184437_1_festival-food-event-pianist.
- Festival Napa Valley. http://www.festivalnapavalley.org/. 2010.
- "Midori". Festival Napa Valley. Retrieved Jun 28, 2016.
- Festival Napa Valley website, retrieved January 3, 2015. http://festivalnapavalley.org/current-season/schedule/.[dead link]
|This article about a food or drink themed festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This American cuisine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|