|Date of birth||11 April 1980|
|Place of birth||Nigeria|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 March 2015.
Festus Baise (Chinese: 法圖斯; born 11 April 1980) is a Nigerian-born Hong Kong professional footballer who plays for China League One club Guizhou Zhicheng as a centre-back. He is of Ghanaian descent.
On 16 December 2011, Baise scored an own goal, described as a reverse scorpion kick, past his goalkeeper Tse Tak Him in a 3–2 win over Sun Hei SC in the Hong Kong first division. The video was featured on the website of the British newspaper The Sun and was viewed over five million times on Internet site YouTube. It was selected as the 5th best own goal of all time by the Daily Telegraph's Steve Wilson.
In December 2012, Baise confirmed that he had applied to the Hong Kong Immigration Department for naturalisation as a Chinese citizen. He was granted the Hong Kong SAR Passport on 7 March 2015 and earned his first international call up for the Hong Kong national football team to play in a friendly match against Guam in which he won his first international cap for Hong Kong.
- "域陀摩西斯無礙捧尼日利亞封王". Hong Kong Jockey Club. 2013. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- Own goal is a scorpion king The Sun (UK). Published: 19 December 2011.
-  港甲最佳烏龍波法圖斯 Hong Kong Best Own Goal by Festus Baise
- Top 10 own goals of all time By Steve Wilson. Daily Telegraph. 20 December 2011.
- Citizen 2–1 Yangon United The-AFC.com. 21 March 2012.
- "申請入籍". Apple Daily. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
|This biographical article related to Nigerian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|