View of hotel
|Location||Atlantic City, New Jersey|
|Address||60 N Maine Ave|
|Number of rooms||220|
The hotel opened in 1988 and is located near the boardwalk and Absecon Inlet at Maine Avenue. It is currently owned by private hospitality company, FantaSea Resorts which also owns Altantic Palace and La Sammana. The hotel rooms can be purchased as a timeshare. Clients are flown to the hotel and given a two-hour presentation.
The hotel's restaurant, Blue Water Grille located on the 7th floor, has received high reviews and the restaurant has been labeled as having the best view in Atlantic City. The restaurant was opened in 1992 and is currently owned by Bruce Kaye.
- Leposky, George (2016-06-01). "Timeshare trials and tribulations". The Real Deal New York. Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- DeANGELIS, MARTIN (14 February 2015). "What's old is new again at Atlantic Palace time-share condos in Atlantic City". Press of Atlantic City. Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- Miller, Marjorie (2017-10-07). "Aggressive Salesmen Pitch Timeshares But Not Everyone Is Buying". Skift. Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- CRONICK, SCOTT (4 August 2015). "Blue Water Grille at FantaSea Resorts soars above the rest". Atlantic City Weekly. Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- "Hungry? Here's where to eat in Atlantic County". Atlantic City Weekly. 5 September 2019. Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- MANGUM, SEKIA (13 July 2015). "5 things to know about Blue Water Grille at Flagship". Atlantic City Weekly. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- LOUGHLIN, RYAN (19 June 2019). "The A.C. Boxing Hall of Fame prepares for a knockout weekend". Atlantic City Weekly. Retrieved 14 September 2019.