From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Flashforwards)
|Look up flashforward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flashforward is a narrative device.
Flashforward or Flash Forward may also refer to:
- FlashForward, a 2009 TV series
- Flashforward (novel), a 1999 novel by Robert J. Sawyer and the basis for the 2009 series
- Flash Forward, a 1996 Disney Channel TV series
- Flash Forward (album), a 2005 album by the Siegel-Schwall Band
- NDE "flash forward", opposite of a life review, sometimes experienced in a near-death experience
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flashforward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.