Florian Seidl (born March 2, 1979 in Salzburg) is an Austrian vehicle designer.
He studied Industrial Design at the University of Arts and Industrial Design Linz, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and got his master's degree from the Royal College of Art in London.
- Worshipful Company of Carmen Transportation Design Award, first prize, 2007
- Worshipful Company of Coachmakers and Coach Harness Makers Award, shortlisted, 2007
- Geoff Lawson Jaguar Scholarship, shortlisted, 2007
- Interior Motives Awards, finalist, 2006
- Emanuel und Sophie Fohn Stipendium, scholarship, 2006
- Hong Kong Austrian Educational Foundation, scholarship, 2003
Monocle (UK), September 2007, No 06, p. 138
- University of Art and Industrial Design, Linz, Austria
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China
- Royal College of Art, London, UK
- RCA, The Great exhibition, Florian Seidl, 2007, London, UK
- Tate Modern, Global Cities Exhibition, 2007, London, UK
- London Transport Museum, London, UK
- cardesignnews - RCA degreeshow 2007
- businessweek - The Great Exhibition
- conceptcar.co.uk - RCA Vehicle Design Show 2007
- Movement Design Bureau - Last Chance: RCA's Great Exhibition
- The Independent - Vehicle design: So what's the next big idea?