Free Public Library, Upper Montclair Branch
Montclair Public Library - Bellevue Avenue Branch
|Location||185 Bellevue Avenue, Montclair, New Jersey|
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival, Institutional|
|NRHP Reference #||86003076|
|Added to NRHP||July 1, 1988|
|Designated NJRHP||September 29, 1986|
Free Public Library, Upper Montclair Branch is located in Montclair, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The building was built in 1914 and still serves as a Bellevue Branch of the Montclair Public Library. It is listed on the state and federal registers of historic places.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Essex County, New Jersey
- List of Carnegie libraries in New Jersey
- East Orange Public Library
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Essex County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. April 1, 2010. p. 5. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "A brief History of the Montclair Public Library". Montclair Public Library. 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
1914 The Bellevue Avenue Branch Library opened on December 26th of this year. The original design of the building remains intact today.
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|