G. Michael Pressley
He published more than 350 articles and books. He had served as the editor of Scientific Studies in Reading and Journal of Educational Psychology. Pressley died in May 2006 at the age of 55 from cancer, having previously overcome three battles with the disease in his life.
- Graham, Steve, and Karen R. Harris. "Michael Pressley (1951–2006)." Contemporary Educational Psychology 31.4 (2006): 377-386.
- Flowerday, Terri, and Michael F. Shaughnessy. "An Interview with G. Michael Pressley." Educational Psychology Review 19.1 (2007): 1-12.
- Brownell, Mary T., and Chriss Walther-Thomas. "An Interview With...: Dr. Michael Pressley" Intervention in School and Clinic 36.2 (2000): 105-8.
- Graham, Steve, and Karen R. Harris. "In Memory of Michael Pressley: A Role Model for 21st-Century Educational Psychologists." Educational Psychologist 43.2 (2008): 65-69.
- Memorial Resolution: Michael Pressley University of Maryland, College of Education. February 2, 2007.
- "Obituary: G. Michael Pressley". Education Week, 7 June 2006.