|Member of Parliament|
2009 to 2014
|Preceded by||G Venkatswamy|
|Succeeded by||Balka Suman|
|Advisor to Telangana Governmet|
|Children||Vritika, Vamsi, Vaishnavi, Venkat|
G. Vivekanand, also known as G. Vivek, is an Indian politician, Adviser to the Government of Telangana State and former Member of Parliament in the 15th Lok Sabha. He represented Peddapalli parliamentary constituency. His political party is Telangana Rashtra Samiti.
G. Vivek is the youngest son of veteran Congress party member and former Member of Parliament G. Venkat Swamy and Kalavathi. He did his schooling from Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet and did his medicine, M.B.B.S, from Osmania Medical College.
G. Vivek was elected to the 15th Lok Sabha from Peddapalli Constituency, after his father did not run the election. He was a member of coal committee and steel committee. Currently he is the adviser to the State Government of Telangana for Inter-State relations.
He is the Vice Chairman of Visaka industries.
- Member of Parliament, 15th Lok Sabha
- Member, Committee on Coal and Steel
- Chairman, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), A.P. Chapter, (2006–2007)
- Chairman, Manufacturers Association
- G. Vivekanand is the promoter Vice Chairman of the Visaka Group Of Companies.
- Congress MPs fight over Group-I exams. deccanchronicle.com. 7 September 2010
|This article about a Telangana politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|