This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Nikolay Senkevich, CEO |
Dmitry Chernyshenko, Board Chairman
|Revenue||$126 million (2017)|
|$9.13 million (2017)|
|$11 million (2017)|
|Total assets||$75.4 million (2017)|
|Total equity||$24.4 million (2017)|
|Subsidiaries||NTV, NTV Plus, Echo of Moscow, Tribuna, GPM-Radio|
Gazprom-Media (Russian: ОАО Газпром-Медиа) is the largest Russian media holding. It was founded in 2000 as a subsidiary of Gazprom. In 2000 it acquired NTV, the only nationwide state-independent television in Russia of the time, as well as other media assets of Vladimir Gusinsky's Media Most group, which raised a major controversy and resulted in considerable changes in their editorial policy. In 2005 Gazprom-Media purchased Izvestia, a leading nationwide newspaper. In August 2005 Gazprom sold the group to Gazprombank, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gazprom.
Movie & Cinema
- Viktor Ilyushin (December 1997 – June 1998)
- Sergey Zverev (June 1998 – May 1999)
- Alexander Astafyev (1999–2000)
- Alfred Kokh (June 2000 - October 2001)
- Boris Jordan (October 2001 - January 2003)
- Alexander Dybal (January 2003 – June 2004)
- Nikolay Senkevich (since July 2004)
Board of directors
- Dmitry Chernyshenko (chair)
- Ilya Yeliseyev
- Nikolay Senkevich
- Sergei Ushakov
- Konstantin Chuychenko
- Dmitry Chernyshenko (CEO, Member of the Board of Directors)
- Tatyana Dobrokhvalova (Deputy General Director)
- Alexey Krasnov (Deputy General Director)
- Denis Sekachev (Deputy General Director)
- Ekaterina Veselkova (General Manager Gazprom-Media sale house)
- Dmitry Granov (General Director GPM Match)
- Artur Janibekyan (General Director GPM Entertainment TV)
- Alexey Zemsky (General Director NTV Broadcasting Company)
- Yury Kostin (General Director GPM Radio)
- Rafael Minasbekyan (General Director GPM KIT)
- Vadim Fedotov (General Director GPM Technology)
- "Бухгалтерская отчётность". Retrieved 28 October 2018.
- "Газпром" [Gazprom] (in Russian). lenta.ru. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "Общество: "Газпром" может стать хозяином "Медиа-Моста" к середине 2001 года" [Gazprom can become the owner of Media-Most by mid-2001] (in Russian). lenta.ru. November 13, 2000. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- 7 Days: The Russian Oracle, 7 April 2010.Accessed: 5 December 2010.