Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Gennady Olegovich Logofet|
|Date of birth||15 April 1942|
|Place of birth||Moscow, USSR|
|Date of death||5 December 2011(aged 69)|
|Place of death||Moscow, Russia|
|1960–1975||FC Spartak Moscow||349||(27)|
|1978||USSR U-21 (assistant)|
|1984||SC Tavriya Simferopol|
|1988||USSR U-21 (assistant)|
|1992–1993||Sharjah FC (assistant)|
|2001||FC Spartak Moscow (assistant)|
|2005–2008||FC Maccabi Moscow|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He earned 17 caps for the USSR national football team as a defender between 1963 and 1970, and participated in UEFA Euro 1968 and the 1970 FIFA World Cup in Mexico. He spent his 15-year career with Spartak Moscow.
- Soviet Top League winner: 1962, 1969 - all with Spartak Moscow.
- Soviet Cup winner: 1963, 1965, 1971 - all with Spartak Moscow.
- "Умер Геннадий Логофет — Газета.Ru | Новости спорта". Gazeta.ru. 2007-04-27. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Russian legend Gennady Logofet passes away aged 69 | Goal.com
Father of Kira Logofet
|This biographical article relating to Soviet association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football defender born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|