Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frederick Geoffrey Nethersole Cloke
April 12, 1953
|Institutions||University of Sussex|
|Thesis||The reactions of metal vapours and related species (1978)|
|Doctoral students||Polly Arnold|
Honours and awards
- 1988 Corday-Morgan Prize of the Royal Institute of Chemistry
- 1998 Tilden Prize of the Royal Institute of Chemistry
- 2007 Elected Fellow of the Royal Society 
- Owen T. Summerscales, F. Geoffrey N. Cloke, "The organometallic chemistry of pentalene", Coordination Chemistry Reviews, Volume 250, Issues 9-10, May 2006, Pages 1122-1140
- Larch, CP., Cloke, FGN. & Hitchcock, PB. (2008). 'Activation and reduction of diethyl ether by low valent uranium: formation of the trimetallic, mixed valence uranium oxo species [U(CpRR')(mu-I)2]3(mu3-O) (CpRR' = C5Me5, C5Me4H, C5H4SiMe3)'. Chemical Communications, no. 1, pp. 82–84.
- Arnold, Polly Louise (1997). Low valent and low co-ordinate complexes of transition metals and lanthanides. jisc.ac.uk (PhD thesis). University of Sussex. OCLC 53644787. EThOS uk.bl.ethos.388646.
- "RSC Corday-Morgan Prize Previous Winners". Royal Society of Chemistry. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- "RSC Tilden Prize Previous Winners". Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- "Geoffrey Cloke - Biography". Royal Society. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
|Scholia has an author profile for Geoffrey Cloke.|